WPJA Q4 Wedding Photography Contest
Every quarter, the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPJA) hosts a competition for the best wedding photographs of the season. It’s important to recognize talented photographers and celebrate their accomplishments – so don’t miss out on this opportunity! This blog post will outline what you need to know about WPJA’s Q4 Wedding Photography Contest. We'll cover everything from eligibility requirements to entry deadlines and more, so read on if you're interested in submitting your work.
By entering the contest, you agree to the following rules:
1. Eligibility. The contest is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Entrants must be professional photographers with a minimum of two years experience in wedding photography.
2. How to Enter. All images must be in .jpg format and at least 2,048 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 2,048 pixels tall (if a vertical image). Images must not exceed 5MB in file size. Only one Entry Form per entrant is allowed.
3. Judging Criteria & Process. A panel of qualified judges will select winners based on the following criteria: creativity, originality, overall impact and technical excellence. In the event of a tie, the tied entries will be re-judged by the panel until a winner is selected.
To be eligible for the WPJA Q Wedding Photography Contest, you must:
1. Be a WPJA member in good standing.
2. Have an active wedding photography business.
3. Submit at least 10 images from a single wedding into the contest.
4. Images must be from a wedding that took place within the last 24 months.
5. Images must not have been previously entered into any other WPJA contest or published in any WPJA member's portfolio, blog, or website.
Accepted Image Categories
The World Photojournalism Awards (WPJA) accepts images in the following categories:
1. Bride and Groom Preparation
2. First Look 3. Wedding Party 4. Ceremony 5. Reception 6. Candid Moments 7. Formals 8. Black and White 9. Details
To be eligible for the WPJA contest, images must have been taken during the wedding day and must not have been published elsewhere before the contest deadline.
The WPJA Q wedding photography contest is now open for submissions!
This contest is open to all photographers, regardless of experience or location. We welcome entries from around the world!
To enter, simply submit your best wedding photos via the online entry form. There is no fee to enter.
How to Enter
To enter the WPJA Q Wedding Photography Contest, simply submit your best wedding photos taken between January 1st and December 31st of the year. You may submit up to 50 photos in total. There is no entry fee!
Entering is easy:
1. Create an account or log in to your existing account on the WPJA website.
2. Click "Enter Competition" from the top menu.
3. Select the "Q Wedding Photography Contest" from the drop-down list of competitions.
4. Follow the instructions on the next page to complete your entry form and upload your photos.
The Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA) is proud to present the results of the WPJA Q Wedding Photography Contest.
Entries were judged on a number of factors, including composition, technical excellence, creativity, and overall appeal. A panel of expert judges reviewed all of the entries and selected the winners.
Winners will be selected by a panel of independent judges. In the event of a tie, the prize will be split evenly among the winners.
For More Information
If you're looking for more information on the WPJA Q Wedding Photography Contest, head over to the contest website. There, you'll find all the contest details, including how to enter, what the prizes are, and when the deadline is. You can also check out the work of past winners and get inspiration for your own entry. Good luck!
We didn't cool down yet after previous awards and we received another piece of news. Two of our photographs were awarded by Wedding Photojournalist Association (wpja.com). Below are awarded pictures: